1. Entries will be accepted up to April 1st
2. A nonrefundable entry fee of $20 must be paid to participate.
3. All contestants must arrive 1 hour prior to event and sign in at registration table.
4. Then crawfish eating competition is divided into 3 groups. Youth( 12 and under) eaters 13 years or older will participate with the Men and Womens division. Must be in good health. Any competitor with a serious ailment or health problem may not compete in the contest.
5. A time limit of 20 minutes will be given for each event
6.Competitors may eat sitting down or standing up in there designated areas. Anycontestant leaving their designated area during the contest will bedisqualified.
7. The contestantto eat the most crawfish meat by weight will win.
8. All trayswill be weighed prior to event.
9. Judgeswill ensure all crawfish meat is eaten before calling winner.
10. Uneaten crawfish will be placed back on contestant's tray.
11. Each contestant will have a judge overseeing their trays.
12. Ties will result in contestants eating another 5 minutes and whoever eats the mostbeing deemed the winner.
13. If contingencies or disputes arise at the contest/before, during or after, that is not explicitly covered by these official rules, the Executive Judge’s decisionwill stand with the same finality as the rules.
14.Participants must have no known food allergies, including but not limited toshellfish.
15.No more than 15 contestants per group